Since I started this club back in 2002 we have relied on ads to pay for web hosting. I never dreamed in a million years that we would have our own product for sale. A few weeks ago I did a webinar on making books for the Kindle. Since the Kindle Fire has a color display I thought it may be a nice way to share some of the thousands of pictures that I have that have never seen the light of day. It would take me 100 years to put them on the site but I can load them into a Kindle book a lot easier.
This book is volume 1 and I plan on doing at least a book a month and maybe quicker once I get going. I priced the book at $2.99 with the idea we will sell more at a lower price. We may not have a cover yet when you go to the page – Cadillac Pictures Volume 1 (Cadillac Photos)
If you don’t have a kindle you can download the Kindle for pc application that is on the right hand side of the page and read it on your computer.
This First Edition Features Many Cadillacs
- 1959 Cadillac Sedan Deville with pictures of before and after restoration.
- 1938 Cadillac Series 90 V 16 Fleetwood Limousine once owned by W.C. Fields.
- 1954 Cadillac Fleetwood that was used by Marilyn Monroe and Bing Crosby.
- 1966 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
- 1976 Cadillac Sedan Deville
- 1960 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
- 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
- 1948 Cadillac Series 62 Saoutchik
This book features pictures from Paul and his 1959 Cadillac Sedan Deville, Pictures from my Girlfriend Debbie who is a professional photographer and myself. If you pick it up I would appreciate a review or a like on Amazon if you can.